I posted some money / gas saving tips in the past, but I figured, I would repost with additional tips seeing as the price of GAS just keeps going up, uP, UP!!!!
These may seem like no brainers, so will not be a real big savings, but they add up!
- Park in the shade! Gas is a liquid and will evaporate in heat
- Tint your windows! The cooler it is inside the less you will use your a/c
- Use the car coolers that that go in your windshield when you park! Keep your car cool
- Close unused AC vents! If you drive alone alot, turn off all vents except your own..
- If you live in a hilly area…Coast down hill! I coast about 5mi @ way to work
- Check your tire pressure! Underinflatted tires use more gas
- Bike, Walk, Carpool when you can
If anyone has additional tips please feel free add them!