You can find recipes all over that you can adapt for WW or any reason…like…oh….you don’t have what it calls for???
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves, shredded – *Yeah, didn’t have these, so I used basil from my garden
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved – I grow tomatoes, they be very small, so I didn’t cut them up
- *I added 2 Morning Star Sausage Patties cooked then broken up (WW 1 pt for 1 patty)
- 10 large eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste – *I used Italian Seasoning instead
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped – didn’t use cause I didn’t have it
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray ( I use silicone muffin cups for all my baking, so much better!).
Evenly distribute the spinach or Basil 🙂 between the 12 muffin cups and top with two cherry tomato halves (to much work, just dropped them in whole).
Whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper and parsley (or in my case seasonings) in a large bowl, until blended. Transfer this mixture to a pouring jug. Carefully pour the egg mixture evenly between the 12 cups and bake for 15-20 minutes until firm and lightly golden.
*I will either do 12 eggs, since eggs are ZERO points, or only fill 6/9 cups, as they are slightly small.
** I would say, even with the Patties at most this is WW 1 pt per 2 frittatas.
Once cooled, you can store the frittatas in the fridge.