So as you know, I make tweaks to recipes so I can eat as vegetarian and low WW points as possible, while using items I have in the kitchen at that moment….so without further ado….
Corn Muffins with Corn and Black Beans & Corn Muffins with Pineapple….Yeah es good!
- 1 Cup flour = my current flour mix includes whole wheat as the base, 50-60%, then almond flour, soy flour, Flax Seed flour…..yummy and less carby
- 3/4 Cup corn meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- couple shakes of sugar or splenda, maybe 1/8 of a teaspoon at most
- salt = couple grinds (to much salt is not good for you)
- 1 blended apple (peel and all) – instead of butter
- 2 egg –
- 3/4 cup of juice from can of corn + 1/4 unsweetened almond milk –
- 1 can of corn
Halve the mixture and add 1/2 can black beans to one half and 1/2 can crushed pineapple to other half.
Pour in to muffin tin ( I use silicon cup liners) and bake at 350 for 25 min
2 WW pts per muffin! I am telling you the corn and pineapple is YUMMY!